|Job Role||Associate Developer|
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Must excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Must be assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Must design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- Must be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- Must perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Should be passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Must have flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must have knowledge on amazon Web Services
- Must be good to have expertise on containerization Docker
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com