Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for completing the assigned tasks – coding, development testing, etc.
* Should be closely guided and mentored by a senior member of the team.
* Must learn test automation frameworks used and be capable of working in a continuous delivery environment
* Must be able to identify and resolve customer issues and bugs. Performs Unit testing.
* Should understand Agile methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (design, coding, testing, maintenance).
* Should acquire product and required Technical knowledge to contribute to product development
* As a developer in an Agile team, needs to make sure that the team succeeds. So if there is a need to help out the QA or the Documentation activity, be open for that.
* Should understand the concept of ‘done” and takes full responsibility to deliver bug free code to the next phase.
* Should have knowledge of software development life cycle.
* Must have knowledge of software testing life cycle.
* Should write, review and execute test cases.
* Should share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team.
* Must be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.