Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be needed to be preparing a requirement specification based on customer specified functional requirements.
* Must be needed to design the solution and preparing the technical design specifications.
* Should build and assemble prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
* Must be needed to travel to onshore location to take knowledge transfer from onshore team and will be responsible for imparting that knowledge to the other team members.
* Must write code, complete programming and debug software applications and solutions.
* Must do code reviews, technical reviews.
* Should deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
* Must have ability to work with multiple customers and projects during the different phases of their deployment and pro-actively engage with the customers to update the action items and the status of projects to Project/Team lead.
* Should work with minimal supervision
* Must leads project or project section as required. In addition, reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
* Should advises team/project lead on technical problems and direction.
* Must actively contribute into test plans and test cases created by QA.
* Should create and perform unit tests and execute automated tests and validate conformance to business requirements
* Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
* Must participate in interviewing and hiring practices as directed and advised by management team
* Should undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.