Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have service and support orientation, excellent interpersonal skills, team player, excellent work ethic.
* Should understand functional processes, procedures & control standards for the Financial Areas of GL, AP & AR.
* Must have analysis skills, ability to troubleshoot issues, analytical focus.
* Should have excellent communication& follow through skills, written & verbal communication skills.
* Must have ability to work with Accounting Managers and accounting users to understand and address accounting ERP issues reported.
* Must be technically proficient with Financial Systems.
* Must have technical capability, ability to understand systems, and use tools & technology to advantage.
* Must have attention to details – especially with respect to data integrity,
* Should be able to work independently and proactively manage responsibilities to completion.
* Must maintain positive work relationships with members of team.
* Must have experience with MS Office (word, excel )
* Should have experience in working in any or all of these areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, Cash and/or Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets, GL Reporting.
* Must troubleshoot Customer issues received via phone & our ticketing system.
* Should provide Support for Axis ERP Customers, with primary focus on the Financial (Costing) Modules
* Must troubleshoot and resolve application and data integrity issue, respond as necessary escalate when appropriate
* Should work with other team members in providing great customer support
* Should thoroughly document work in an organized manner.
* Must play an assisting role in large projects, for example system upgrades and testing for Development/QA.
* Should have report writing experience/ Managerial reporting experience
* Must have data modeling experience
* Should have Financial Ross ERP knowledge/ ERP system experience.
* Should have experience in implementing or supporting corporate application (ERP) systems, especially the financial subsystems
* Must have previous customer service or implementation experience
* Should have knowledge on database (SQL Server, Oracle) SQL, & SSIS experience