Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
* Must be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
* Should perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
* Must have essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Will be involved in development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
* Should build and assemble prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
* Must write code, complete programming and debug software applications and solutions.
* Must deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
* Must contribute to Code Reviews
* Must review projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Must have demonstrated creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Should identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
* Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
* Must write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
* Should interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
* Should cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
* Should undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
* Must have knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
* Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Should be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Must be a assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills