Organization : Aptean
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.8 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aptean.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions
* Must be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
* Should be able to perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
* Must have familiarity on manual testing for any of Aptean products.
* Should have knowledge on full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
* Must have ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
* Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
* Should be ability to effectively communicate and document technical concepts
* Must have knowledge on Agile /Scrum team
* Should have knowledge of software development life cycle.
* Must have knowledge of software testing life cycle.
* Should write, review and execute test cases.
* Should share, track and review bug fixes by collaborating with the development team.
* Must be able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
* Must be a assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
* Should be ale to review projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Must be able to demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
* Must be able to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.