Organization : APTRANSCO
Job Role : Assistant Engineer
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 41,155-63,600/Month
No.of Vacancies : 146
Website : www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 12-04-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
The government of Andhra Pradesh enacted the AP Electricity Reforms Act in 1998. As a result, in early 1999 the existing company, APSEB, was unbundled into Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) and Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APTRANSCO). APTRANSCO was further unbundled into a “Transmission Corporation” and four “Distribution Companies” (DISCOMS).
List Of Vacancies:
Assistant Engineer – 146
* Electrical Branch – 136
* Civil Branch – 10
* Vishakapatnam – 50
* Vijayawada – 45
* Kadapa – 51
Assistant Engineer(Electrical & Civil):
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Electrical/Civil) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale Rs 41,155-63,600/Month
* Should not have more than maximum age limit of 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* PWD/BC/SC/ST – Rs 150
* Section A-Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the examination is shown in notification-70 Marks
* Section B-Questions on analytical aptitude-30 Marks
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%