Organization : Aquantia
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aquantia.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Aquantia is the leader in high-speed connectivity solutions for data centers, enterprise and mobile applications. As the number one supplier of 10GBASE-T PHYs in data centers, Aquantia has been consistently the first in the industry to deliver the technology in all process nodes and all port configurations, including the world’s first and only 10GBASE-T MAC/PHY device for servers. Aquantia’s ability to turn technological leadership into business success is evidenced by the fact that it has shipped more 10GBASE-T ports than all its competitors combined in the data centers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have good understanding of process technologies and device physics.
* Should have good understanding of transistor level analog circuit simulation tools.
* Must have good understanding of Digital & Analog Layout.
* Must have good awareness of VLSI flow methodology RTL->GDS.
* Should have good awareness of various CAD tools including Fron-End, Verification & Back-End.
* Must have good experience of Place & Route tools (PNR/P&R) like ICC, Encounter & Innovus etc…
* Must have hands on experience of Cadence Schematic & Layout tools including ADEL/XL, Layout-XL.
* Should have hands on experience of physical verification tools like Cadence-PVS, Mentor-Calibre etc.
* Must have hands on experience with GDS tools like Calibre-DRV and/or QuickView(k2_viewer).
* Must have good understanding of physical verification rule decks which uses PVL/SVRF.
* Must have good understanding of PDKs of various technologies ex: TSMC, GF, IBM, Intel etc…
* Must have good knowledge of Cadence-SKILL language.
* Should have good experience with programming languages like C, C++ and/or LISP etc…
* Must have solid knowledge of scripting languages like PERL, TCL, Shell (bash/ksh/tcsh) and/or Python, Ruby.
* Should have hands on experience in developing Graphical User Interfaces(GUIs) using Perl-TK/TCL-TK/Python-TK/Ruby-TK etc…
* Must have hands on experience with DRC/LVS/PEX flow methodologies including development & debugging.
* Should have good awareness of Power/EMIR tools like Apache-Totem/Voltus etc..
* Should have experience in development, maintenance and support of CAD environments for IC designs.
* Must have firm understanding of Cadence DFII.