Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have prior troubleshooting experience
* Should be willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
* Must have prior experience of Voice based technical support
* Should have excellent communication (written & verbal) skills
* Must have good knowledge of troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers and ISPs (US/CAN region)
* Should achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
* Must have effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
* Must have proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
* Should be mentoring of New Hires
* Should strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Must have ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
* Should be able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Must have ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
* Should have demonstrated an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge.
* Must have great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.