Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have basic L2/L3 knowledge.
* Should have good Datacom knowledge skills.
* Must have knowledge on C++ GPON,
* Having broadcom is an added advantage.
* Should independently work on development of features for a line card.
* Must have knowledge of design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
* Must engage in implementation & testing of the clustering.
* Should resolve the issues which are opened in test cycles.
* Should provide assistance to support and test team.
* Must responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
* Must work to improve product quality.
* Should have experience on Power High availability cluster technology.
* Must have experience with any Clustering and High Availability.
* Must have knowledge about Agile Development methodologies.
* Should have knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
* Must have knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
* Should have knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
* Must be strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments