Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
* Must have good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
* Should have exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
* Must have programming Knowledge in Shell scripting, Perl, Python would be an added advantage.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills are the must. Flexible and adaptable to meet the team needs.
* Should have CCNA & Red Hat certifications would be an added advantage.
* Should be a part of technical team that will be responsible for installations and configuration of servers.
* Candidate will be interacting with clients, understanding their needs and providing technical support to clients.
* Must need to work in 24/7 shift (rotational) to support the customer in various Geographical regions.
* Must have experience with any Clustering and High Availability.
* Must have knowledge about Agile Development methodologies.
* Should have knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
* Must have knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
* Should have knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
* Must be strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments