Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have CCNA/CCNP
* Must have experience in handling international customers
* Should have ability to understand Network architecture
* Must have understanding of Microsoft Operating systems
* Must have Technical Support, Customer Handling skills
* Must have experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
* Must have good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
* Should have exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
* Must have programming Knowledge in Shell scripting, Perl, Python would be an added advantage
* Must have good production supporting skills.
* Must gave good trouble shooting and product development skills.
* Must need to work in 24/7 shift (rotational) to support the customer in various Geographical regions.
* Must have experience with any Clustering and High Availability.
* Must have knowledge about Agile Development methodologies.
* Must be good analytical thinker and solver.
* Should have knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
* Must have knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
* Should have knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
* Must be strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments