Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have good technical aptitude.
* Should have knowledge of basic networking skills.
* Must have troubleshooting, Customer Handing, Technical Support skills.
* Must have troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region)
* Should achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
* Must have effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction
* Should have proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues
* Should be writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
* Must be mentoring of New Hires
* Should have excellent communication Skill.
* Must have prior troubleshooting experience
* Should be willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
* Must have prior experience of Voice based technical support
* Should have excellent communication(written & verbal) skills
* Must have knowledge on core IP Networking Routing & Switching Managed Services experience
* Must be a part of technical team that will be responsible for providing product expertise to help the L1/L2 teams resolve issue, Implementing Change Tickets of client’s product/services.
* Should be interacting with clients, understanding their needs and providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their Networks and troubleshooting the issues raised.