Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : ASAP
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have basic L2/L3 knowledge.
* Must have good Written and Verbal Communication
* Should have good customer Handling skills
* Must provide Technical Support to customers
* Should have good Customer Handling skills
* Must have troubleshooting skills
* Should provide assistance to support and test team.
* Must responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
* Must work to improve product quality.
* Should have experience on Power High availability cluster technology.
* Must have experience with any Clustering and High Availability.
* Must have knowledge about Agile Development methodologies.
* Should have knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
* Must have knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
* Should have knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
* Must be strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments