|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on networking
- Should be fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Must have knowledge on routing Protocols
- Must have good knowledge on TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Must have basic knowledge on operating systems related to networking
- Must have good technical Support, Customer Handling skill knowledge
- Must have experience in the areas of OSS/NMS, Linux Administration
- Must have good understanding of Telecom fundamentals & Networking.
- Should have exposure to Linux/Unix environments.
- Must have programming Knowledge in Shell scripting, Perl, Python would be an added advantage
- Must have good production supporting skills
- Must gave good trouble shooting and product development skills.
- Must need to work in 24/7 shift (rotational) to support the customer in various Geographical regions.
- Must have experience with any Clustering and High Availability.
- Must have knowledge about Agile Development methodologies.
- Must be good analytical thinker and solver.
- Should have knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
- Must have knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
- Should have knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
- Must be strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments
- Must have good customer relation skills and must be technically handling
- Must be a good problem solver and a effective team player
- Must have pace to handle the environments effectively
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com