|Job Role||Network Trainee|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||21st July 2018(10 AM – 2 PM)|
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2017/2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must be willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Must excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Should have knowledge on networking
- Must be fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Should have knowledge on routing Protocols
- Must have knowledge on TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Must have basic operating systems related to networking
- Must have prior experience of Voice based support
- Must have experience with Windows Desktop Support and Administration (Active Directory, DNS, DFS).
- Must have use of monitoring system to investigate and identify issues using trending and reporting
- Must have previous support experience in an external customer-facing environment.
- Must have knowledge of Basic Telecommunications concepts within call center environment.
- Should have proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have ability to follow documented processes.
- Must monitor systems health and initiate escalation processes related to any alerts or concerns identified in the monitoring systems
Aricent Technologies Holdings Ltd.,
Tower-5, Unitech Infospace, SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurgaon – 122001
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com