|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Walk-In Dates||30th June 2018(9:30 AM – 2 PM)|
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills.
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to interact well Internal and external clients.
- Must have a customer service focus.
- Must have experience related to NOC handling, customer Interaction involving issue handling and resolution over chat, mails and phone.
- Should test and validate configuration, software version and fixes for field problems remotely to the extent possible.
- Must handle all escalations received and work towards resolution of problems.
- Must have deep level debugging, problem isolation.
- Must perform on call rotation.
- Must have support Knowledge Base (KB) management by creating and updating KB articles.
- Must adhere to process and policy, such as documenting changes/closure, status, etc.
- Must be willing to work in 24*7 Support model (Including Night Shifts and weekends).
- Must have prior experience of Voice based support
- Must have experience with Windows Desktop Support and Administration (Active Directory, DNS, DFS).
- Must have use of monitoring system to investigate and identify issues using trending and reporting
- Must have previous support experience in an external customer-facing environment.
- Must have knowledge of Basic Telecommunications concepts within call center environment.
- Should have proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have ability to follow documented processes.
- Must have critical Thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have initial Triage of incoming Incidents and Service requests.
- Must ensure complete and accurate details are being documented in Tickets.
- Should participate in Service Level Adherence Processes.
- Must communicate with internal and External customers regarding ticket status.
- Should manage ticketing system Health.
- Must monitor systems health and initiate escalation processes related to any alerts or concerns identified in the monitoring systems.
Aricent Technologies Holdings Ltd.,
Tower-5, Unitech Infospace, SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurgaon – 122001
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com