Organization : Aricent
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.aircent.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 26th August 2017
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s technology leading brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on remote Managed Services Security Network Engineer provides industry-standard technical support in a professional manner.
* As a network Security Engineer will provide security monitoring & remediation support.
* Should provide technical support for on-premise & cloud based network security products to customers via phone and email.
* Should provide monitoring support from overall security perspective, against anomalies malware & other security threats.
* Must be able to analyze any alerts or alarms generated for security threats breaches etc.
* Must review and isolate false positives, raise incidents for containing actual threats and breaches.
* Should optimize security configurations and environments for avoidance in mitigation of security threats.
* This involves working with IT Operations, QA, Development, support & work with escalation teams including TAC and Datacenter Operations.
* Must have deep understanding and experience of working on Content Network Security products i.e proxies, email & web security, UTM, etc. For E.g. Bluecoat, Cisco IronPort, PaloAlto.
* Must have good knowledge and understanding of perimeter security products like Firewalls and IPS Cisco ASA, Cisco IPS.
* Should have strong working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and applications working on it like WWW, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, etc.
* Must have basic understanding of Antimalware, Antivirus and Endpoint security.
* Must have reasonable written & verbal communication skills.
* Should be willing to work in 24×7 shifts.
* Must be a part of technical team that will be responsible for providing product expertise to help the L1/L2 teams resolve issue, Implementing Change Tickets of client’s product/services.
* Should be interacting with clients, understanding their needs and providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their Networks and troubleshooting the issues raised.
* Must have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot No. 5, Sector 127, Noida – 201303.