|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Aristocrat Leisure Limited is an Australian gambling machine manufacturer, which has its administrative centre in the Sydney suburb of North Ryde, although the majority of its research and development is also done at its North Ryde site. It has marketing and development offices in South Africa, Russia and the United States.Aristocrat is the largest gambling machine manufacturer in Australia, and one of the largest manufacturers of slot machines in the world, currently second only to International Game Technology.
- Should posses Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good OOPS understanding.
- Should have good C++ programming skills.
- Must have good understanding of Data structures and algorithm augmented with computer science concepts.
- Should have knowledge of linux development and debugging experience is an edge.
- Must have strong Analytical Skills.
- Must be passionate about designing, creating and delivering high impact casino games to our global customers.
- Should be part of a Studio with talented team of Artists, Game Mathematicians, Game Developers and test engineers.
- Must have strong emphasis on quality, individual ownership and values engineers who take pride in developing games.
- Should involve development of casino games for different cabinets and markets. The role provides challenge of complexity (arts integration, complex game mathematics, compliance requirements etc.) and variety (different cabinets, markets and languages).
- Each game is different and you will be challenged each time.
- Must work and will directly impact the games delivery to different markets.
- Must be responsible for customizable software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process in both BaaN4 and LN Microchip environments.
- Must have knowledge on ASIC Design flow through backend verification and streamout.
- Should perform debug of complex silicon issues down to transistor level.
- Should have knowledge on .NET based GUI development knowledge (Windows Forms or WPF)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com