Organization : ARM
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ARM technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Every day more than 45 million ARM-based chips are shipped by our partners into products that enhance the human experience; connecting people, improving lives and making the impossible possible. From the sensor to the cloud and all points in between, ARM is shaping the smart connected world. Our advanced processor designs have provided the intelligence in over 95 billion silicon chips now powering products from smartphones to supercomputers, medical devices to agricultural sensors and base stations to servers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have good concepts knowledge in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
* Must have exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
* Must have knowledge of good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
* Should have good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.
* Must have good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
* Must have good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
* Should be willing to work in a team.
* Must be motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
* Must have enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills.
* Must have good communication skills, oral and written.
* Should be proficient in Assembler and C programming
* Must have knowledge on Perl or other scripting language