Organization : Arris
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 2 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.arris.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow’s personalized, Ultra HD, multi screen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today’s challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future.
* Candidate working as intern is expected to work on some of the test automation we plan to perform on Smart stream Device Manager, a software that manages some of the cable Head-End devices of Arris.
* He/She might also be asked to perform a study of product software and identify suitable open source 3PP software components we could use with the product.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have solid programming experience in C, Perl and Shell
* Candidate should have strong documentation and writing skills
* Candidate must have solid kernel level experience and core knowledge of latest Linux development
* Candidate must have familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
* Candidates must have experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting.
* Candidate must have good communication skills.
* Candidates must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidates should have good problem solving skills.