|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech)|
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow’s personalized, Ultra HD, multi screen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today’s challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds.
- Should posses Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good analytical and Problem solving skills
- Must have good coding, OS fundamentals and Networking basics skills.
- Must have strong work experience in developing embedded Linux software for wireless networking platforms
- Should have strong programming experiences in C and embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of MIPS and PPC architecture
- Must have good understanding of processor architectures ARM and iX86 architectures
- Must have experience in developing experiences in developing software development for Ethernet PHYs, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and SDRAM is an added advantage
- Should have strong understanding of basic Computer architecture, operating systems and computer networking is a must
- Must have knowledge of 802.11 is an added advantage
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must have experience with QCA(Qualcomm Atheros) wifi chipset based development is highly desired
- Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
- The incumbent is expected to play key technical role in design, development and sustenance of Access Point platforms.