Organization : Arris
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 2 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.arris.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow’s personalized, Ultra HD, multi screen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today’s challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong work experience in developing embedded Linux software for wireless networking platforms
* Should have strong programming experiences in C and embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of MIPS and PPC architecture
* Must have good understanding of processor architectures ARM and iX86 architectures
* Must have experience in developing experiences in developing software development for Ethernet PHYs, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and SDRAM is an added advantage
* Should have strong understanding of basic Computer architecture, operating systems and computer networking is a must
* Must have knowledge of 802.11 is an added advantage
* Must have experience with QCA(Qualcomm Atheros) wifi chipset based development is highly desired
* Should have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Must have outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
* The incumbent is expected to play key technical role in design, development and sustenance of Access Point platforms.
* Should be working with Hardware teams, third party software vendors, and software architects other functional groups responsible for Access Point delivery.
* Must have functional responsibilities shall include customize BSP for derivative platforms, porting proprietary software, interoperability, stability and performance enhancement for a Linux derived platforms.
* Candidate is expected to adapt to Agile development methodologies for rapid developments to quickly meet and respond to customer needs.