Organization : Arris
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 2 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.arris.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ARRIS is a global innovator in IP, video and broadband technology. We have continually worked with our customers to transform the experience of entertainment and communications for millions of people around the world. The people of ARRIS are dedicated to the success of our customers, bringing a passion for invention that has fueled our history: We created digital TV, delivered the first wireless broadband gateway and are pioneering the standards and pathways for tomorrow’s personalized, Ultra HD, multi screen, and cloud services. We are dedicated to meeting today’s challenges and preparing for the tasks the future holds. Collaborating with our customers, ARRIS will continue to solve the most pressing challenges of 21st century communications. Together, we are inventing the future.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should use and develop customer service skills along with your basic ability or background in Linux and network administration, and troubleshooting.
* Must work also includes collecting information, analyzing and correlating data, and technical troubleshooting of complex customer problems. Additionally, there will be opportunity to engage and share information with local engineering resources.
* Must include documentation of investigations and remedies, learning new technologies through formal training or independent research, contributing to the team’s knowledge base, and reviewing/writing internal and external facing technical documentation
* Must have good problem solving, Troubleshooting, Excellent written and verbal communications.
* Should take initiative, High Energy, and Self-Motivation
* Candidate must be a diligent self-starter with the ability to communicate, share, and interact with a group spread across different time zones and continents.