Organization : Aspect
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Aspect helps organization contact centers provide extremely good purchaser experiences across every conversation and every channel – by means of a single, elegant software platform. As the worldwide chief in consumer engagement solutions, our unified interplay administration, workforce optimization and again-place of business solutions seamlessly orchestrate individuals, techniques and contact facets for in these days’s high brands in aviation, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, telecommunications and retail.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should be able to tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
* Must be able to modify, and execute software test plans.
* Should maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* Must be able to analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Should be able to consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
* Must be responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
* Should isolate, reproduce and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
* Must execute test plans for manual and/or automated tests.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.