Organization : Aspect Software
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aspect’s contact center, self-service and workforce solutions work together to deliver better outcomes for those on either side of the conversation. Our approach makes the engagement technologies consumers prefer (text, chat and social) fundamental and harmonious to the overall customer experience. It also lets consumers do more for themselves through self-service solutions that address the preference for text as a simple and central entry point to the entire customer experience, which results in intelligent, two-way automated conversations powered by natural language understanding.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As a developer should be being part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
* Must be able to build customer-facing UI and back-end services for an Enterprise grade application.
* Must have current development experience with Node.js
* Should have experience of using web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS
* Must have knowlede of RESTful APIs and JSON
* Must have hands on experience of developing applications on Amazon Cloud Services will an added advanatge
* Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Travel to customer sites on need basis.
* Must participate in on-call rotation.
* Must have coordination and direction from management, a Principal Engineer is a primary developer for a product component, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing products.
* Should be responsible for handling critical customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases.
* Must have interaction with Development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams.
* Must leverage computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at an advanced level.