Organization : Aspect Software
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aspect’s contact center, self-service and workforce solutions work together to deliver better outcomes for those on either side of the conversation. Our approach makes the engagement technologies consumers prefer (text, chat and social) fundamental and harmonious to the overall customer experience. It also lets consumers do more for themselves through self-service solutions that address the preference for text as a simple and central entry point to the entire customer experience, which results in intelligent, two-way automated conversations powered by natural language understanding.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Should physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Must travel to customer sites on need basis.
* Should participate in on-call rotation.
* Must have current development experience with Node.js
* Should have experience of using web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS
* Must have knowledge of RESTful APIs and JSON
* Must will be a plus to have hands on experience of developing applications on Amazon Cloud Services
* Should have coordination and direction from management, a Principal Engineer is a primary developer for a product component, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing products.
* Should be responsible for handling critical customer problems in real-time and developing code fixes or enhancements to be included in future code releases.
* Must close interaction with Development, QA, Support and Professional Services teams.
* Must leverages computer programming languages and other specific technologies required to develop and maintain the component at an advanced level.