Organization : Aspect Software
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Aspect’s contact center, self-service and workforce solutions work together to deliver better outcomes for those on either side of the conversation. Our approach makes the engagement technologies consumers prefer (text, chat and social) fundamental and harmonious to the overall customer experience. It also lets consumers do more for themselves through self-service solutions that address the preference for text as a simple and central entry point to the entire customer experience, which results in intelligent, two-way automated conversations powered by natural language understanding.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have ability to pass a background check may also be required.
* Should have physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
* Must have novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
* Must have ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
* Must be a professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
* Must have strong service and teamwork skills.
* Must works on projects of limited complexity.
* Should have ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Must have ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
* Must perform under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
* Should test software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
* Should modify, and executes software test plans.
* Should maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* Must analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Should consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
* Must be responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
* Should isolate, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
* Must execute test plans for manual and/or automated tests