Organization : AtoS India
Job Role : Oracle DBA
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.2 – 4.2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.in.atos.net
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Atos SE (Societas europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services.With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have “L3” support of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our business systems.
* Must perform exadata DB Administration for X3-2 onwards.
* Should be well versed with Exadata Migrations & features.
* Must design, development and administration of Oracle database.
* Should be able to perform monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases.
* Must have management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures.
* Must perform installations and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
* Should perform oracle Installation on all platforms (GUI / Silent).
* Should have good experience in export import technology along with Datapump.
* Must have RMAN backups and recovery, cloning.
* Should have experience in ASM technology.
* Must have standby database management (using Data guard / Manual).
* Configuration & Management of RAC (10g / 11g).
* Should perform Up gradation of databases, cluster ware, ASM.
* Oracle Patch Management involving planning & execution.
* Must have ITIL Process knowledge.
* Should be ready to work in shifts.