Organization : AtoS India
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.2 – 4.2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.in.atos.net
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Atos SE (Societas europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services.With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
* Maintain operational readiness of the middleware web infrastructure in a 24×7 environment.
* Provide support for middle ware web environment.
* Contribute to project team efforts to ensure operational support requirements are implemented.
* Assist in design and ensure middle ware instances and related projects meet operational requirements.
* Maintain a proactive view on the performance of the middle ware platforms. Conduct performance analysis and tune application to increase performance.
* Respond to application outages.
* Maintain version, patch and security levels, in accordance with the strategic direction of the company.
* Communicate technical and non-technical information to technical support groups, customer support centers, and end-users as required.
* Document procedures, policies, and how-to documents to increase efficiency and meet the needs of the business.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform installation and configuration of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5.
* Must have working knowledge of remote administration of IIS on Windows 2003/2008 servers.
* Should perform backing up and restoring IIS configuration. Editing the IIS Configuration files.
* Must be creating and configuring a New Web Instance on IIS.
* Must be deploying asp.net based applications.
* Must be configuring asp.net application with IIS like allowing web service extensions and application mapping.
* Should be coordinating with end users, developers and vendor for problem resolution.
* Should have knowledge of Windows Security Settings Configurations.
* Must be analyzing IIS Log files, Problem analysis and troubleshooting.
* Should be installing and configuring Third party vendor applications and integration with IIS.
* Should perform assigning of NTFS permissions and SSL implementation for the Websites.
* Must be using authentication methods used in IIS.
* Should have good communication and inter personnel skills.