Organization : AtoS India
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
salary : 3.2 – 4.2 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.in.atos.net
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Atos SE (Societas europaea) is an international information technology services company with annual 2012 revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,000 employees in 47 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services.With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transport; Financial Services; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Energy & Utilities. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
* Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Query and Service Level Management activities.
* Responds to enquiries and is able to deal effectively with a broad range of issues.
* Carries out planning and tracking of tasks, for the subordinates.
* Supervises and gives instruction to less experienced colleagues in all aspects of current and correct operational practice.
* We are looking for a dedicated and experienced technician who can work via processes but also has a flexible attitude to perform tailored services for the clients.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must respond to enquiries and is able to deal effectively with a broad range of problems of moderate complexity.
* Candidate must be able to assists in the analysis of incidents and problems to show trends and potential problem areas, so that action can be taken to minimize the occurrence of incidents and to improve the process of problem reporting, analysis and clearance.
* Candidate must obtains data to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
* Candidate must have function of Linux specialist candidate is responsible for maintaining high end and critical Linux servers.
* Candidate should be required to work in rotating shifts(24×7) and also provide standby support if required.
* Candidate must be required to work on multi-OS platform if applicable.
* Candidate should be required to support multiple customers.
* Candidate must perform all the L1/L2 activities and take initiative to work on L3 activities.