|Organization Name||Attivo Networks|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Apply Mode||24th November 2018|
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be good C/C++ and/or Python Programming skills
- Must be expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Should good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Must be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- Should get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Must have primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances and Desktop.
- Must ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
- Should have knowledge of Linux/Windows OS.
- Candidate must also have good knowledge of TCP/IP and Application Protocols (SNMP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, SSH, SMTP) knowledge.
- Must have knowledge in scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl etc.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the confidence to ask the tough questions necessary to ensure continuous product improvement
- Must configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Should solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Must maintain proper documentation for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and
- Will be involved in production phase Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com