Organization : Autosoft Solutions
Job Role : CAE Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 25 th & 26 th October 2016 ( 11 AM)
Autosoft, may be a world company supported by crazy Technocrats, that pioneers in Engineering Services and package development.We square measure a dynamic and quick growing company committed towards making price for our customers. settled in metropolis, Republic of India and company workplace in Windsor, Canada we have a tendency to feel in delivering fast, custom-made enterprise applications following agile and lean strategies. Autosoft has with success deputed near three hundred and Engineers at our reputable purchasers, Eicher, Assystem, Altron, TCS, Fugenic Engineering Services, Larsen and Toubro (L&T), Geometrics, Wipro, Easi-Allegis, Yamaha India motor, Semcon, in region and Automobile domain on style and Analysis profiles.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Should be involved in design & development of industry.
* Should have good written and verbal communication.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must be enthusiastic, quick learner, hardworking professional.
* Should have in depth knowledge on FEA concepts.
* Selected candidate must not have location constraints.
* Must provide technical support for the design, site evaluation and development of photovoltaic power plant projects worldwide
* Should determine site specific design parameters
* Must respond to requests for information and other departments on short notice.
* Must have experience in drafting with AutoCAD & PVsyst.
* Aptitude Test
* PI Interview
Autosoft Solutions India Pvt Ltd
#210, 2nd floor, Ice Queen Amber Building,
Omkar nagar, Arekere gate, Bannerghatta road,
Landmark: Andhra Bank, Reliance mart
Note: Send Resumes at email@example.com and register in the below link.