Job Role : Intern Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Avalara, Inc. is a privately held company with headquarters in Seattle, WA. Avalara helps businesses get tax compliance right. Avalara’s customers face demanding tax obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities around the world, and rely on Avalara to provide efficient and accurate solutions to manage those requirements. The company provides solutions for various transactional taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and others. Each year, Avalara serves customers by processing billions of tax transactions, filing more than a million transaction tax returns, and managing millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should have knowledge of C, C++, Java, Testing, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must
* Must have excellent communication.
* Should have excellent logical and analytical skills
* Must have excellent Organizational skills
* Must be a effectively team player
* As an intern in the Engineering team, you will be a part of the orange revolution.
* You will be innovating, designing, programming and testing our product.
* You will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally.
* Must be working under the close supervision of a software engineer or lead engineer.
* Should understand and follow SDLC.
* Must develop technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
* Should understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
* Must accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
* Must document defects and work with engineers to resolve issues
* Should provide usability feedback to the product team
* Must assist in applying application standards
* Must have close involvement in the Project Management, Analysis, Test Design, Test case writing, automation scripting to create and deliver a quality-focused system testing