|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Avalara, Inc. is a privately held company with headquarters in Seattle, WA. Avalara helps businesses get tax compliance right. Avalara’s customers face demanding tax obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities around the world, and rely on Avalara to provide efficient and accurate solutions to manage those requirements. The company provides solutions for various transactional taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and others. Each year, Avalara serves customers by processing billions of tax transactions, filing more than a million transaction tax returns, and managing millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be a part of the orange revolution.
- Should be innovating, designing, programming and testing our product.
- Should have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally.
- Must be working under the close supervision of a software engineer or lead engineer.
- Should have understand and follow SDLC.
- Must develop technical knowledge and awareness of those technical areas in which requested to code.
- Must understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
- Must accurately records own time and accurately reports progress on own work.
- Must have knowledge of C, C++, Dot Net, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel is a must.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Should have excellent logical and analytical skills
- Must have excellent Organizational skills
- Must be a effective team player
- Should understand the products, develops and build unit test components.
- Must accurately record own time and accurately reports progress on own work
- Must break down the builds in tests, analyze the implementation at code level and leverage that knowledge to define excellent test cases.
- Should perform functional, unit level and performance test.
- Must identify and implement automation opportunities wherever possible. Define consistent and repeatable process.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com