Organization : Axcend
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
We at Axcend work as a team and provide our clientele with the relentless efforts to solve all their business problems. The consultative approach of our skilled team makes it all the more important to dig deep into the problems and look for the reasons behind and the formative impacts of the visible problem. Taking it further, we craft the solutions that are holistic, reliable and long-lasting. We work the ECEAR Way that brings out our natural instinct to do the best for our clients.
* Candidate must be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have experience in ABB 800XA DCS and Good Knowledge on 800XA Architecture, Server and Client Concepts.
* Should have good Knowlege on AOSS and PNSM library along with AC800M.
* Must be able to take up new challenges and Willing to work in R&D Environment.
* Must have good Communication Skill and Attitude.
* Must have knowledge of principles and best practices in (customer service)
* Must have good team and communication skills
* Must have an ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
* Should have ability to learn quickly
* Must have experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, integrated reporting systems
* Must serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met.
* Should respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA’s.
* Should communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
* Should process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
* Should act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.