Organization : Axis Bank
Job Role : Business Developer Executive
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 LPA+
No.of Vacancies : 932
Website : www.axisbank.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank embank ploys over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).
List Of Vacancies: 932
* Business Developer Executive
* Candidate should posses a minimum qualification of minimum degree from any recognised university.
* Candidate should have good academics profiles.
Business Development Executive:
* As BDE is responsible for an integral part of the bank’s front line sales force.
* As BDE primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and persue new business opportunities.
* Should be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products and services offered by the bank and is incentivised for achievement of targets.
* Its willing to involve extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
* As BDE needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
* BDE is also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
* Should maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
* BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards, etc.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should full fill KYC norms and build new and pure good customer relation ships.
* Should be creative and proactive in solving problems.
* Must be capable in handling pressure and should meet deadlines.
* Must be sales oriented with the knowledge of banking Industry.
Interested Candidates and the candidates who meet the eligible criteria can apply As Soon As Possible.