|Organization Name||Axis Bank|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs 4.2 LPA|
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank embank ploys over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI)
List Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager
- Customer Service Officer
- Must have completed Graduation in its respective disciplines or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2018, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2017-18.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand cancelled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply
- On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years and maximum age limit of 25 Years as on 01-03-2018
- Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
- To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
- The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com