Organization : Axis Bank
Job Role : Business Development Executive
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 1.5 – 1.75 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.axisbank.co.in
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 27th – 29th November 2017(10 AM)
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank embank ploys over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016). It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.Axis Bank has its registered office in Ahmedabad. As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).
List Of Vacancies:
* Business Development Executive
* Should have completed Graduation from any stream with any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
* Should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
* As a BDE is an integral part of the bank’s frontline sales force. BDE is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and persue new business opportunities.
* He/ She will be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products and services offered by the bank and is incentivised for achievement of targets.
* Will be involved in extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
* BDE needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
* As a BDE should be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
* He/ She maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
* BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards, etc.
Axis Bank Ltd.,NO.41, Seshadri Road,
Anand Rao Circle,Bangalore -560 009