Organization : AxisCades
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.axiscades.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
AXISCADES is one of India’s leading technology solutions provider, catering to the futuristic needs of Aerospace, Defense, Heavy Engineering, Automotive and Industrial Production sectors.Headquartered in Bangalore, AXISCADES Engineering Technologies Ltd has 10 offices worldwide including North America, Europe and Asia.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised institutes.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of structural Design of Air frame and other structural components
* Should be executing the detailing and design oriented projects, as a dedicated independent worker for Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd.
* Must be responsible for creating solid model and drawings for the existing Engineering components.
* Should have understanding form fit and functions of fabricated components with GD&T and welding concepts.
* Must train the team members on an ongoing basis about the procedures and methods to be adopted based on customer requirements / Feedback.
* Should create 2D drawings in compliance with Caterpillar Engineering standards.
* Must have applying knowledge of GD&T and Engineering standards to convert the design intent of the component to fully functional drawings.
* Should be responsible for compiling the learning’s and share the knowledge with in the team.
* Must be sharing Errors, lessons learnt and best practices within Team.
* Must have sound knowledge on Aircraft Manufacturing drawings / Manuals
* Should have awareness of Industry standards for structural, mechanical, environmental and materials testing of coupon, element/LRU, systems and sub components.
* Must be a good self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
* Should proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
* Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
* Must have good oral and written communication skills.