Organization : Bajaj Motors
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.bajajauto.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. Bajaj Auto manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group.It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1930s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad) and Pantnagar in Uttarakhand. The oldest plant at Akurdi (Pune) now houses the R&D centre ‘Ahead’.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of Management Tools & Quality systems.
* Having experience in structural analysis of mechanical components will be an added advantage.
* Must have thorough knowledge of Finite Element Methods, Strength of Materials & Machine Design.
* Must have hands on experience on CAE software programs such as ANSYS, ABAQUS, Hypermesh, FEsafe, etc. will be added advantage.
* Must have demonstrated capability in design of Sheet Metal / Plastics components.
* Must have experience of working on CAD, Solid works, SAP & PLM environment is a must.
* Should have sound knowledge of design documents, tools and processes like DFMEA, P diagram, VOC, design reviews , GD&T, Tolerance Stack up analysis etc would be added advantage.
* Should have awareness of Problem solving Techniques.
* Should have knowledge of Statistical tools.
* Must have knowledge in generating and compiling process details.
* Should have ability to read Engineering Drawings.
* Should have good communication skills with good presentation skills.
* Should have good designing skills and presentation skills on technical information