Organization : Bajaj Motors
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 30
Website : www.bajajauto.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Bajaj Auto Limited is an Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. Bajaj Auto manufactures and sells motorcycles, scooters and auto rickshaws. Bajaj Auto is a part of the Bajaj Group.It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1930s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad) and Pantnagar in Uttarakhand. The oldest plant at Akurdi (Pune) now houses the R&D centre ‘Ahead’.
* Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
* Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical & Electrical) from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate must have a knowledge of Management Tools & Quality systems.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have awareness of Problem solving Techniques.
* Candidates should have knowledge of Statistical tools.
* Candidate should have knowledge in generating and compiling process details.
* Candidate should have ability to read Engineering Drawings.
* Candidate should have good communication skills with good presentation skills.
* Candidate should have good designing skills and presentation skills on technical information.