Bank Of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the in Mumbai.Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 801 on Forbes Global 2000 list. Bank of Baroda has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion, a network of 5493 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of Sept, 2016. Bank Of Baroda is recruiting freshers for multiple positions across India and this post provides the information about the vacancies available and eligibility criteria.
List Of Vacancies: 427
* Head Officer(Credit Risk) – 1 Post
* Head Officer (Enterprise & Operational Risk Management) – 1 Post
* IT Security Officer – 5 Posts
* Treasury Officer(Dealers/Traders) – 3 Posts
* Treasury Officer(Relationship Managers) – 2 Posts
* Treasury Officer(Product Sales) – 20 Posts
* Finance/Credit Officer– 180 Posts
* Trade Finance Officer – 50 Posts
* Security Officer – 15 Posts
* Sales Officer – 150 Posts
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA/M Sc/Diploma from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 605 through out academics.
* All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 05.12.2017.
* Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 05.12.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the mark sheet/provisional certificate, issued by the University/Institute.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,000/- – 66,070/- PM
* Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years and maximum age limit of 45 years and age relaxation or age limit is applicable according to the vacancies available their graduation level.
* The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
* For the other posts applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview.
* However, for Treasury, Trade Finance, Security, Finance/Credit, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also.
* Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-