Bank Of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the in Mumbai.Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 801 on Forbes Global 2000 list. Bank of Baroda has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion, a network of 5493 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of Sept, 2016. Bank Of Baroda has huge openings for relation ship manager and service executive across india with the minimum educational qualifications required for those positions and this post will provide the information regarding the vacancies available and required eligibility criteria.
List Of Vacancies: 266
* Relationship Manager – 223
* Client Service Executive – 43
* Must have completed MBA or any graduation from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must have minimum age limit of 23 years and maximum age limit of 35 years as on 12-12-2017
Client Service Executive:
Must have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 35 years as on 12-12-2017
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,000/- – 66,070/- PM
* Written Examination
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview
* For General OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-