Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalization in 1969. However, some branches are individually owned, such as Kandia, Indonesia, etc. Bank of India has 5100 branches as on 31 January 2017, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services. Bank Of India is recruiting freshers as faculty officer with the required educational qualification required for the position available to fill the vacancy available and interested and eligible candidates can apply before 5th February 2018
List Of Vacancies: 02
* Faculty Officer
* Must have completed Graduation in vocational courses/guidance preferable or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Minimum 2 years experience as an in-house or visiting faculty and shall possess good flair/computing skills/knowledge in computer etc.
* Candidates should be resident of local area/district where RSETI is situated.
* Two faculty members at RSETI, Barasat on contractual basis for Two years period. Provision for further renewal, based on the satisfactory performance conduct/ behavior and for a maximum period of 5 years subject to maximum age of 65 years.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 20,000/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 25 Years and maximum age limit of 65 years as on 01-01-2018
* Written Test: To assess General Knowledge and Computer Capability.
* Personal interview: To assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem-solving ability and to get along with the trainees development approach.
* Demonstration /Presentation: To assess teaching skills and communication ability.
* Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.