|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Job Role||Specialist Officers|
|No Of Vacancies||59|
|Pay Scale||Rs 50,030 – 59,170/- Per Month|
|Apply Date||23rd September 2018(Online)|
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares.The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1897 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. The bank was founded by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune. The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorized capital of ₹ 1 million, and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly
List Of Vacancies:59
- Chartered Account(Scale I) – 50
- Economist & Manager (Scale II) – 01
- Treasury Dealer(Scale III) – 06
- Economist(Scale IV) – 02
- Must have completed Graduation in Economics/Chartered Accounts/MBA or in any financial related disciplines or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Scale I:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700 – 42,020/- Per Month
- Scale II:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 31,705 – 45,950/- Per Month
- Scale III:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 42,020 – 51,490/- Per Month
- Scale IV:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 50,030 – 59,170/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 33 years as on 31-07-2018 and other age relaxations is applicable as per government policy.
Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 24 months (Two Years of active service) from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
- Selection of Candidates is based on Shortlisting, Group discussion and personal interview.
- A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview.
- While shortlisting the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Group discussion (80) and personal interview (20)
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 3 September 2018 to 23 September 2018. After successfully submitted, send a print out of online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 3 October 2018.
The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD),
Bank of Maharashtra,‘Lokmangal” 1501,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
- Last Date Of Application – 23rd September
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures – 3rd October 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com