Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have full life cycle experience including design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
* Should have experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools e.g. Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite and
* Must have Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
* Should have strong Knowledge of ASP.NET, WCF using C#.
* Must have good understanding and usage of SQL Server 2008 and beyond.
* Should have some experience of C#.NET, MVC and PowerShell would be useful.
* Must have awareness of scripting framework and languages.
* Should have knowledge and experience of more than one recognized development methodology e.g. waterfall,agile.
* Must have knowledge of configuration management tools & processes such Visual Source Safe, TFS.
* Should have track record of successful developer roles undertaken on large projects with technically complex architectures.
* Must have experience in a large commercial organization in a developer, module lead role.
* Should have excellent communication skills to business and technical stakeholders.
* Must have ability to translate business requirements into technical designs and interpret requirements into low level specifications.
* Should have proven experience of writing and reviewing technical high level and detailed design specification.
* Should be mentoring peers and Junior developers.
* Should have good communication skills.