Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Should working as a developer with distributed development and testing teams to ensure end to end product delivery.
* Must be collaborating with business analysts and colleagues to determine the functional and technical specifications, document design proposals and conduct proof of concepts (spikes).
* Should working with the release teams to ensure that production releases are planned out with minimal or no disruption to customers and business users.
* Should develop user stories, write unit test cases and identify and drive blockers to resolution as part of a highly agile team.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for development of the on boarding technical solution.
* Should encompass the design, development and testing of complex business solutions.
* Must have deep and proven experience in delivery of enterprise software solutions.
* Should include responsibility for the design of the solutions.
* Must have experience of development in large and complex financial services organisations across contemporary processes (agile/lean/kanban/scrum).
* Should have proven track record of delivery in this type of environment.
* Must have user experience and usability are key concerns in the delivery as the client experience is of prime importance.
* As a Successful candidate must have strong understanding of Rich UI technologies.
* Should have a collaborative style in order to work closely with other teams.
* Must have strong shell scripting and oracle and PL/SQL skills.
* Should have experience is required in the following technologies: Core Java – Collections, Design Patterns(Structural and Creational), OOPS concepts, String handling and manipulations, Spring – Spring Core, Spring MVC, Basic Spring Project setup.
* Must have strong understanding of DHTML, DOM, JSON and Ajax and JBOSS as a deployment container.
* Should have understanding of security mechanisms such as SSO and Active Directory.
* Build languages such as Ant or Maven with continuous integration tools such as Team City or Jenkins.
* Must be developing and integration with Restful web services.
* Must have good understanding of any functional programming(FP) language – Scala or Haskell.
* Must be aware of various design patterns in FP – Monoids, Monads, Applicative, Functors, Curried Functions,Type classes etc.
* Should be worked on a UI MVC framework – Angular, Knockout or Backbone.
* Must have understanding of any functional library in Scala like scalaz, cats or shapeless would be great addition.
* Should have worked or have a good understanding of packaging UI components using Grunt, Gulp, bower, Webpack or browserify.
* Must have good understanding of NPM packaging, Less, SASS, CSS3, PhatomJS.