Organization : Barclays
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have expert knowledge in MS SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
* Should have understanding of enterprise level applications’ architecture and components.
* Must have experience in supporting enterprise level applications based on Microsoft Technologies.
* Educated to degree level in a technological, IT, business management discipline.
* Must have fluency in oral and written English skills.
* Must have ability to write code and documentation that’s easy to understand and maintain.
* Should have experience in analysing and optimizing MS SQL performance – advantage.
* Must have experience in Agile – advantage.
* Should have experience in MS SQL administration – advantage.
* Must have background knowledge in Banking, Finance, Wealth technology– advantage.
* Should have understanding of Informatica/Autosys – Advantage.
* Must have strong and clear communication.
* Should have good analytical skills.
* Must have ability to lead a small team.
* Should have ability to interrogate business requirements and turn them into simplified structured tasks for other tech members.
* Must have ability to prepare task implementation plans for other tech members.
* Should have ability to work with business stakeholders and customers to understand their requirements properly and being able to explain them to other tech members.
* Must have ability to host and moderate conference calls or business meetings, effectively gather requirements, take meeting minutes.
* Should have ability to produce template defined documents that will be issued for senior management sign-off and/or distributed across teams as a reference documentation for tech members and/or other stakeholders.
* Must have ability to work independently with little supervision as well as being a good team player.
* Must have attention to details, driving tasks for completion on your own.\
* Should have willingness to develop additional skills to enable more flexibility at work.
* Must be a proactive problem solver having strong “ownership” in what you do.