Organization : Barclays
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.75 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.barclays.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
* Hands on design & development of C#/.Net 4.0 environment.
* Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and department standards.
* Performance basic tuning to ensure acceptable application performance.
* Experience with automated build frameworks and continuous integration is highly desirable.
* Preparation of detailed unit test cases. Experience with automated unit testing would be advantageous.
* Execution of unit test cases and documentation of results.
* Providing support during QA and UAT test phases.
* Diagnosis and resolution of defects found during QA and UAT test phases.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have experience in working on a major IT project with SOA integration with various back end technologies (JAVA) and using the following technologies: .Net 4.0/C#, PL/SQL, NHibernate, TDD, Perforce, Team City.
* Candidate must have experiences in multi-threading programming for UI and back end processing.
* Candidate should have knowledge in designing application/architecture, using UML or any other design tool.
* Candidate must be a effective team player.
* Candidate should have strong analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate must have excellent problem solving skills.
* Candidate should have ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment.
* Candidate must be working with agile software development.
* Candidate should be working on a sub-ledger application.
* Candidate must have experience of using UML to express design intent.
* Candidate must have knowledge of using WPF/PRISM UI Framework.
* Candidate should have experience of using Distributed Cache, e.g. Oracle Coherence.
* Candidate must also have experience of using message based communication (e.g. JMS, solace).
* Candidate should have experience of integration with Java back end services.
* Candidate must also have experience of working with Oracle database.